Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Vuck


      We are very excited in my household because tomorrow we get to pick up our new pickup. No the one pictured above is not the one we are getting. I found this one in Vesta MN and though it too funny. I found out later it is my father-in-laws cousin who makes these one of a kind vehicles. With 5 kids currently I had to take a picture and send it to Paul saying I found the truck that could fit us all. We decided to call it a vuck. Van + Truck = vuck. The truck that we will get tomorrow is a new Chevy Silverado and it is beautiful. We have never owned a new vehicle in this family and I just hope the kids, and Paul, can keep it nice for a little while.
      Paul and I are able to get this amazing new vehicle because we had the great pleasure and honor of representing Minnesota Farm Bureau at the national competition in Excellence in Agriculture. We feel so blessed that we were able to earn first place with a prize of a new truck. We have been waiting years for a truck or our own never really being able to justify the high price tag that comes with one. God had a plan and it looks like our patience and hard work as payed off.
      Stay tuned for pictures of our new truck, not vuck, coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment