Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Fat Tuesday

         Happy Fat Tuesday.  On the farm Fat Tuesday can have a whole different meaning.  The "Fat" I see around me here is a sign of things to come.  Spring on the farm is full of new birth, just as after today we enter into the Lenten season where we wait for the Easter time of rebirth.  Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, but I can tell you that there is a point where you just feel large and fat.  I should know I have been there 5 times.
         Lets celebrate  Fat Tuesday and this beautiful Fatness of life to come.  
 

Me about 2 years ago just before Rose was born
Cookie our mother cat

Cow days away from calving
     Since Fat Tuesday is all about indulging ourselves on food I thought a
food fact would be appropriate.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment