Thursday, April 3, 2014

April Snow

 
      Minnesota is a roller coaster of weather. On my last post I talked about a wonderful day we had on Sunday and now just 4 days later we are having our second snow fall of the week. I myself think winter just wouldn't be the same without the white snow to cover all the dead brownness and give it a fresh clean look. But at this time of year snow is not a welcome site. I would much rather be looking for tulips pushing up through the soil or buds on the trees. I think it happens this way every year where we get these little set backs and it feels like spring is never going to come. I just have to keep telling myself that this snow won't stay long and before I know it we will be turning on the AC and saying it is too hot outside. I am sure ready for some green.

No comments:

Post a Comment